Stay on top of the latest political happenings with our end-of-the week review:
1. Who is advising Hillary on economic issues? Check out The Week’s Dream Team summary.
2. The New York Times, offers advice to the Republican Party. Hint: You brought in the Boogeyman and his name Trump, here’s how to avoid that in the future.
3. Trump appears to be warming to the idea of a immigration plan that doesn’t include mass deportations. It’s a big shift from his previous “Round them Up” stance.
4. Senator Sanders is facing the music but not going out quietly. While Mr. Sanders has already formally endorsed Hillary Clinton for President, this week he launched Our Revolution. It’s a political organization that will fund candidates with the same ideals as Mr. Sanders’. Read more here.
5. All the old folks always say “this is the ugliest campaign I’ve ever seen,” and for this campaign, there is plenty of fodder to support that. Mrs. Trump has actually threatened to sue news outlets that have suggested she was an escort.
Check back next week for what’s most interesting in the world of politics.