Stay on top of the latest political happenings with our end-of-the week review:
1. Donald Trump aims to pit immigrants against minorities. Mr. Trump suggested that immigrants are taking the jobs that would otherwise go to minorities.
2. In the latest polls Donald Trump seems to be catching up to Hillary Clinton; slowly chipping away at her lead.
3. After his immigration speech, Donald Trump lost Latino supporters he once had. This, added to his twitter flare-up with the President of Mexico following Trump’s visit, seems to indicate Trump’s immigration stance is driving the most reactions of all is campaign issues.
4. Hillary continues to be plagued by her email scandal. This week, the FBI released its investigation files.
5. If you woke up this morning and said, “I really feel like we don’t have enough political talk shows on TV,” you’re in luck. Fox News has just announced another political show to “bolster coverage between now and the election.”
See you next week!