Stay on top of the latest political happenings with our end-of-the week review:
1. According to the New York Times, Donald Trump and the RNC aren’t getting along. We’ve included this in our round up, because we’re amazed the Time’s ability to scoop up stories that are very, very, very, secret.
2. You may not have 30 years to study and dissect politics. But you can read the musings of someone who did. As The Atlantic’s Ron Fournier leaves politics he imparts great wisdom on future journalist and us consumers of political news.
3. It seems almost every political stump includes at least one line about education and another about the military. Here’s a good visual comparing US spending on each.
4. As Hillary keeps a low profile schedule, press corps are mounting pressure to get her in front of the microphone.
5. It’s been a strange campaign year with very little predictability and a great deal of fall out. As least one political analyst is now saying that part of the fall out from this campaign year is that conservative Americans are more afraid of terrorists than Russian’s Putin. He’s gone so far as to say they are gravitating toward a better relationship with the Russian President.
See you next week.